This agreement sets out the terms and conditions of your use of the Support2business Ltd (S2B) website.
- The “S2B Website”, “Website” or “Site” refers to the website maintained on the World Wide Web by Support2business Ltd, available at www.Support2business.co.uk
- “We” or “Us” or “S2B” refers to Support2business Ltd.
- “Visitor” or “User” or “You” refers to any party who Accesses the Site.
- “Access” or “Accessing” means accessing, using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information on the Site.
- “Agreement” or “Terms” refers to these Terms and Conditions of Use and any subsequent modification.
Please write to us via the following Address:
1 Old Cold Harbour
Acceptance of Terms
By using this website you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions set out herein. If you object to any terms stated then you should not use any of the services or information contained within this Website and you should leave the Website immediately.
By using this website, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions of use. You also agree to review this agreement periodically in order to be aware of modifications to the agreement, which modifications S2B may make from time-to-time and at any time. S2B reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice to User.
We respect the privacy of our users and we are committed to protecting it. For that reason, S2B only gathers personal information that is necessary to establish an account on your behalf. This information, which generally includes your name, telephone number and email address, will never be sold or shared to a third party for any reason.
If you use our electronic payment or bank standing order, we do not have any access to your card or bank details whatsoever.
S2B may analyse traffic to our websites from the Internet. Generic, non-personal information such as an estimate of your geographical location, user agent (web browser) type, operating system platform, time of visit, pages visited, etc. may be collected in an effort to improve our service. This information will never be sold or shared to a third party for any reason.
If necessary, information collected when individuals register, submit questions, or communicate with S2B in any way may be retained so we can respond to you regarding your account or inquiry.
You may receive an occasional email regarding your account. Unless you opt-out, you may receive email updates, S2B-related news and offers. Unless required to do so by a court of law, S2B will never directly sell or share your email address with third-parties. At any time, you may opt-in or -out of receiving emails by sending us an email here.
Limitation of Liability
The information set out within this website is provided in good faith. No liability can be accepted for loss or expense as a result of using this website. By using the Website you agree that in no circumstance shall S2B be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise.
S2B shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of the Site the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content. Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the Site or in the OTL may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of S2B, except as provided in these Terms.
The information on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any representations or endorsements made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for purpose, merchantability and accuracy.
No content available on the Website is intended to constitute legal advice of any sort, and the basis on which you acquire or make use of any information is that the information is suitable for use by you in conjunction with proper advice as to its application and adaptation for your particular requirements. We will not have any liability to you at all if you use any information without obtaining appropriate legal advice.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects S2B‘s computers, servers or databases.
- Engage in any action that S2B. determines is detrimental to others‘ use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Capture, download, save, upload, or otherwise retain information and content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others Access to Your Username or Password or otherwise.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the Site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the Site.
- Transfer the Site content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or “deep link” to the Site content.
- Violate or attempt to violate S2B’s security mechanisms, Access any data or server You are not authorized to Access; or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the United Kingdom.
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Use the Site to violate a third party‘s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights.
- Misrepresent Your identity or personal information when Accessing the Site.
- Post obscene, defamatory or illegal material on the Site.
Support2business Ltd, Reg. Address 1 Old Cold Harbour, Inkpen Rd, Hungerford, RG17 ORT, UK Company No. 04312214